Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Flavel Jazz gas fire. I have been in touch with

Customer Question

Hi I have a Flavel Jazz gas fire. I have been in touch with Flavel to ask about a flue for the fire. I was told that if the brick chimney was in good order no glue liner would be required.
JA: Do you know the model of your Flavel appliance? How old is it?
Customer: My question is what arrangement is there in place for the Flavel Jazz fire fumes
JA: How long has this been going on with your Flavel appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well I haven’t had the fire installed yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, not yet anyway
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

The manufacturer hasn't seen your chimney. You should take advice only from the Gas Safe registered engineer who installs the appliance.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.