James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Vax Blade model is TBT3V1T1, my Vax vacuum cleaner model

Customer Question

My Vax Blade model is TBT3V1T1
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: my Vax vacuum cleaner model is TBT3V1T1 I require a new serrated drive cog for the brush bar and a new brush bar please advise
JA: Who makes your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Maker is Vax 2years old just out of g'tee
JA: How long has this been going on with your vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For several weeks taken it pieces to discover brush drive cog really worn and the dive end of brush bar also worn
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No really I just require replacement items
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I want is a contact telephone number for Vax to obtain replacement parts that are broken .Plese assist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One cog fro the brush bar and a new brush bar
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

The cleaner head doesn't have spares other than the brush, so if you are looking for a cog you will need to buy an entire new cleaner head such as here.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard from you in some time, are you happy for me to mark the question as resolved or do you still require further assistance or have a follow up question please let me know how I can assist you further with?