Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I replaced a hinge on the oven door successfully, but now

Customer Question

Hi, I replaced a hinge on the oven door successfully, but now the oven not working...when I turn the oven on using the control on right hand side, the temp button on left hand side doesn't seem to work...any suggestions?
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electricity, we got it in approximately 2006
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since I replaced the hinge in oven door last week.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The light bulb is constantly lit inside the oven
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When can I expect a response to my question?
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please provide the make and complete model number of the oven.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already told you the make is SMEG and the model no is F170-5
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No calls
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello? Are you able to help me? If not I want my €5 back please.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

I am able to help you, but this is a two-way street. You did not already provide the make and model. If you are prepared to be patient, civil, and courteous then we can carry on, otherwise I will happily opt out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will happily opt out. If you're interested in customer feedback I did give the make and model no twice, perhaps not to you, but I'm not aware of why I'm dealing with so many people in relation to this query. I'll take my €5 back thank you