Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have an ecoTEC plus boiler that makes a makes a an

Customer Question

Hi, I have an ecoTEC plus boiler that makes a makes a an increasingly loud motor type noise when the hot water is turned on. It's been getting louder these last months.
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler?
Customer: No
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Been getting louder since turn of year! Everything works fine, just don't want it to explode😁
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I heard you're being extra nice to NHS staff and I work for London Ambulance Service 😁
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today. I treat every customer nicely :-)

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please provide the complete model number of the boiler.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.