Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have had a Neff dishwasher for 15 years but is no longer

Customer Question

We have had a Neff dishwasher for 15 years but is no longer serviceable. We have just ordered a new Neff but we have a problem. On trying to remove the old one our kitchen floor tiles put down after the Neff had been fitted do allow us to remove the old machine as there is no room between the worktop and the tiles to lift the old one out and put the new one in. Any ideas?
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff dishwasher?
Customer: It is: SGS4 3CO2/43GB
JA: What have you tried so far with your Neff dishwasher?
Customer: Yes the company we got it from have tried and have told us.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so - it's all a matter of clearance to get one out and the other in.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Have you already raised the feet as much as they will go?