Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My smeg oven is not heating on the fan setting but all other

Customer Question

my smeg oven is not heating on the fan setting but all other settings seen to be working
JA: Is your Smeg oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: oven electric top gas
JA: How long has this been going on with your Smeg oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: three weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have repalced the switch for the oven selection but that did not solve the issue
Expert:  David McCready replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** am hereto help, can you advise the model number for your oven.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Spa 42016 guastalla
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel call
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I notice that you said "cancel call" and then the previous expert opted out. Did you mean that you don't need help, or it is just that you want to continue without a phone call?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.