Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The control switch on our dishwasher has failed. The E-nr

Customer Question

The control switch on our dishwasher has failed. The E-nr number is ***** When my wife telephoned this morning she was given a reference no. of(###) ###-#### I shall be glad if you will arrange for someone to call to carry out the necessary repair. Our address is Pinhaye Nottingham Road Heronsgate Rickmansworth WD3 5DL. Tel: 01923 282162. Derrick Mead.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: As far as I know the model is the one quoted in my email. It was purchased on 20 December 2014.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The control switch failed at the end of March. As far as I know there is nothing I can try to make it work..
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Unfortunately we do not go out to carry out repairs. If you need a technician or a service company I can help you find one.

I ask you to be patient a little bit. We have asked too many questions. That is why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Yours sincerely Erdal