Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My oven model HB 760.60B failed to function during an

My oven model HB 760.60B failed to function during an automatic cleaning cycle. Error message Er 15 appeared in the clock display.
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric four years or older
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It happened last week-end it hasn't happened before. The oven still functions ok for normal grilling /cooking.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This error message means that the oven is overheated. The PTC sensor is defective or the control module or control board is defective. It is an error which unfortunately cannot be repaired so easily. Please do this first: switch off the appliance for at least one to two hours. Switch off the power via power box.

After one to 2 hours switch it on again and try it out. If it doesn't work, you will need a technician to check all sensors and the circuit board professionally and replace them if necessary.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have asked too many questions. That is why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no further questions. Thanks

I wish you every success with this. I thank you too and wish you a pleasant afternoon. Stay well.