Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Dyson cordless vac serial no AA1-AA-AAA1111A, I have had

Customer Question

Dyson cordless vac serial no AA1-AA-AAA1111A
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: I have had this for approx 3 years but the length of charge is not very good. On high suction it may only do 1/2 of my living room and on low suction maybe only my downstairs .
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: IIts been happening for a few months and I have cleaned the filters and given th whole vac a good clean
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: When using the high section, which I do a lot as i have cats, its keeps going stop start stop start quite a bit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant remember exactually when i got my Vac. But as i have said the battery usage is not very good. If I use the high suction it will only do 1/2 do my living rom but on low suction it will only do may downstairs. I do use high suction mainly as i have cats. I have cleaned the filters but still the same
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

These batteries don't have a great lifespan, so your problem is fairly commonplace after a few years of use. If you tell the your Dyson model then I can tell where to order new battery and, if you need help fitting it, I can give you guidance.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where will I find what model it is ? I have found a serial no on it if this helpsRA5-UK-JHR5836A
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please respond as i am not going to pay £16 to call you when i have just paid £5 to do this on-line
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

I'm happy to help you identify your Dyson model, but please calm down. This a low-cost service, and each expert is responding to many customers in parallel. Note my post to you in which I wrote "If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it..."
____

If you like, you can attach a photo here and I'll tell you which model you have. Or you look on the following web page, and see if you can spot which model you have:

https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/guides.html