Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My ultima condenser dryer has stopped working - I have

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my ultima condenser dryer has stopped working - I have changed the fuse but no joy - any ideas?
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Less than 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just stopped this afternoon - no electric so changed the fuse to see if it was that but no joy - still no electricity getting through - have tried on different sockets to make sure that was not the issue
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

With such an error one should actually measure the control line up to the control board whether the power supply arrives. If the power supply is there at the board and is not switched on then the control board is unfortunately defective. Do you still have warranty on the device?

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have asked too many questions. That is why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok - sounds like the control board as have changed the fuse and checked sockets
Will contact someone locally to get a repair sorted

If you can tell me the city where you live then I can find a service company where you can contact me. I'll be waiting to hear from you.