Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My machine is not taking the fabric conditioner. Compartment

My machine is not taking the fabric conditioner. Compartment is still full at end of programme.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Zanussi flexi dose 6 kg
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried 60deg with sodium bicarbonate in both compartments
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think it's over 7 years old. In perfect working order otherwise

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

There are several reasons that such an error occurs. Either the detergent compartment is still dirty or blocked. Or the valve for the water supply for the fabric softeners is not working.

When you sell the product at the end of the programme, is there only fabric softener in it or is there also some water on it?

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have asked too many questions. That is why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems like some water is getting into the conditioner but compartment remains full
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I can't afford to phone.

Did you ever clean the detergent compartment when you pulled it out? It is possible that old fabric softener residue has dried and is causing blockages.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks. I don't want to phone you

I wrote with my first message that this telephone service is offered automatically. I can't use the phone either. Just ignore it.

Did you ever clean the detergent compartment once when you pulled it out? It is possible that old fabric softener residue has dried and is causing blockages.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can't help I would like a refund of my £5

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have cleaned it regularly. I have recently done a 60deg programme without any clothes and I put sodium bicarbonate in both compartments. This has not helped

You also have to take out the drawer and clean all in and out. Here's a video tutorial on how to do it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUdeMp7rp2w

Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have always removed the drawer and cleaned it regularly and the whole of the inside where it sits
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Video wasn't helpful

Okay then it may be that the inlet valve for the fabric softener area is not working properly. It is possible that too little water is introduced so that the fabric softener can get into the machine. This must be checked by a professional and replaced if necessary.

For the test, the machine must be removed from the top cover once and a multimeter must be used to measure whether the inlet valve for the fabric softener is working properly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that was my thoughts too. Just thought I could get a quick fix.

I'm really very sorry. This mistake is not a matter of attitude. Either the drawer is dirty or the water supply valve is not working. It's not an attitude thing that you can change. Do you have any questions?