Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Do any of the advertised Bitcoin trading websites work, or

Customer Question

Do any of the advertised Bitcoin trading websites work, or are they all scams
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Your question is too wide-ranging for a concise answer to be possible.

Clearly the "original" Bitcoin currency is not a scam, but there are other crypto-currencies, and there's plenty of scope for fraud. Are you looking at one in particular?
So that I can give you accurate guidance, please provide the make and complete model number of the shower.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.