Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bosch Washing Machine - Exxcel 1200 express. Programme

Bosch Washing Machine - Exxcel 1200 express. Programme starts but stops a couple of minutes later. All programmes.
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading. About 5 years old, possibly a bit longer. Came to new house (4 yrs ago) from old house.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a week. Nothing - I just restart the programme. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Today it did not spin so had to run that as a separate programme after the 'wash'.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

There are several reasons that a mistake can happen. Can you tell me what happens when you start the program spin and drain?

If you run it all the way through, will the drum spin very fast?

When you sell the product at the end of the programme, is there only fabric softener in it or is there also some water on it?

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have asked too many questions. That is why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I start the programme but a minute or so later the programme stops. Drain and spin programmes seem to be fine. On spin the drum did spin very fast and the items came out as if the machine had spun properly.
I don't use fabric conditioner .

Okay then it is possible that the water supply is not running fast enough for it to start. If the water supply takes too long it will stop and cause this error. Please start a normal program and see if the water inflow is fast enough.

When you look into the door of the machine, can you see the water rising into the drum?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - water seems to be filling at the normal rate. Nothing else coming off the supply to the washing machine.
I can see the water level rising.

Okay, that sounds really good. That just leaves the heater. If you start the program and wash the water will be warm?

Please try to start a program with 60° wash. And check in between if the water gets warm.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK - I will go and start it now

All right, well, I wish you the best of luck with it. Do that in peace and quiet and then you can always write me a note and report it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - I have started the machine at a 60 degree wash. I can not tell if the water is hot - the drum is filling but the glass does not feel warm

You must not be so hasty. It takes at least 15-20 minutes for the water to get really warm. Wait at least 15-20 minutes and then check again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK :) :)

good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - yes, the water definitely heats up - the glass is warm/hot

Okay then, that sounds very good too. That just leaves the pump down and the motor. Either the motor is faulty or the drain pump is down. Sometimes the motor causes small errors when the carbon brushes are worn out. How old is the washing machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 5 years

Okay it could be that the carbon brushes are used up by the motor or that they are about to be used up, but this is a minor malfunction. If the unit should cause another failure I recommend to check the carbon brushes of the motor. Do you have any further questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok - thank you very much. I will change those.

All right, well, good luck with that. Then you have any questions? If you have no further questions then I ask you to rate me with five stars in the top right corner so I can close the request.