Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Timer on E 40 and won’t move, Lindo300 about six weeks old,

Customer Question

Timer on E 40 and won’t move
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Lindo300 about six weeks old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just the last 10 mins keep pressing the button but won’t change
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no seems to be stuck there
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This error message means that the door is still open. Please check if the door is closed correctly. Open and close it several times and test it again. If it does not work then the door contact switch is defective or the control board does not respond.

When you sell the product at the end of the programme, is there only fabric softener in it or is there also some water on it?

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have asked too many questions. That is why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you still have questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have opened and closed the door a few times and no difference and not switching on
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Please do this again: switch off the device: unplug it from the wall socket so it won't get any power. Leave it off for at least 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, try switching it on again. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have opened and closed the door a few times and no different and not switching on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do that will you refund my £5
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Okay as said if you have tried it often and it does not work then the door contact switch is unfortunately defective. I recommend you call the store where you bought it and complain about it. Either you will get a technician or a new device replaced. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you refund my £5 please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

For refunds please contact customer support. I only answer technical questions.