Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Did not get my problem solved, will you refund my £5 please,

Customer Question

Did not get my problem solved, will you refund my £5 please
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Been through all this, will you refund my £5 I paid 30 mhinutes ago as problem not solved
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: You put me on to expert Erdal Zak and thinks the door contact is faulty, could you refund my £5 please
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No been on to your expert he thinks faulty door catch, can you refund my £5 please
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good evening

You have considerable rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Since the fault occurred within six months of purchase, the onus is on the merchant to prove that the fault wasn't introduced during manufacture. Erdal also recommended that you call the store where you bought the appliance, which is the correct thing for you to do, and for that reason he earned the fee that you agreed to pay.

If you want to request a refund, you need to contact Customer Service - Erdal has already told you this. Please see the following page:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us