KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I don't want to pay for a technician, I just want to be able

Customer Question

I don't want to pay for a technician, I just want to be able to register on your registration site with the number parsonic gave me! Is your page broken?
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Panasonic Steam Combination Oven NN-CS894S
JA: How long have you had your NN-CS894S?
Customer: 1 day
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: To register on your official registration site with your model number
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how to get your registration system to work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am simply trying to register a new appliance with Panasonic on their website, as they recommend, but their website will not accept the model number shown on both the handbook and on the machine. When I contacted their 'Helpline' they said I had to go to you to help, and you said I had to pay for this help. I asked for telephone help from you, but this was never provided by you. So I am angry with Parsonic for being so unhelpful, angry at you for taking payment and being unhelpful, and angry at myself into believing that either of you would provide any of the help you profess to provide.!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To Moderator - I want to register my appliance to ensure the warranty is fully valid and so I still would like an answer, whether from you or from Panasonic.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

To Register your product, please CLICK HERE

Then enter your email address and press NEXT, then enter all your information to register for warranty.

Please DO NOT ACCEPT the PHONE CALL request.

That is auto generated and not sent by me.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

____________________________________________________________

If you are satisfied with my assistance, your 5 STAR Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated. Thank You!

Hiya, did that help ?

The question is still open so, wanted to check if all is good ?

_____________________________________________________________________

If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction,

Please click on STARS (*****) from top of this page so, we can close this.