Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Zanussi washing machine model xc6 fjdr 1666w. I keep getting

zanussi washing machine model xc6 fjdr 1666w. I keep getting error code e90. How do I fix it?

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Meaning of the error:

Configuration error! For controllers of the EWM2000 family, the controller must be reconfigured with a 16-digit code.

With other controller variants (e.g. EWM1000) no configuration can be carried out. In this case the controller must be replaced.

These errors will not disturb you. You will need a technician for this. Please switch off the device for at least 2 hours. Pull the plug out of the socket and switch on again after 2 hours. If it does not work after that time, it is unfortunately defective.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. The machine does still work if I pause it then restart it. Is it ok to do this until I can get it repaired?

Of course you can do it that way. It's still possible. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Thanks for your advice.

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you and have a great weekend. Stay well.