James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have mt series model and it says that the drain is

Customer Question

Hi i have mt series model and it says that the drain is blocked. Where is it? Inside machine or outside in the pipes?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: winterhalter mtr(###) ###-####2019
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Few days last week and came back today, machine hasn’t been used since. I have tried to clean it inside, switch on and off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: error 6.6 and 22.3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is also a small leak When I switch machine on from last section of the machine.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid already so I may as well wait for the answer.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What the solution?
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

If you locate where the 16A power cord goes in you will see the water and waste water hoses come in.

You need to disconnect those and check if they are blocked.