Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Yesterday I used the AwuaCleamse to clean the oven. The oven

Customer Question

Yesterday I used the AwuaCleamse to clean the oven. The oven now blows the fuse in the fuse box when I try to turn the oven temperature on. Fan works when Greer is no heat.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: model of oven B2422
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing I don’t know where to start
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don’t think so
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

It is possible that there is moisture somewhere now and a short circuit is caused as soon as you switch it on and want to use it. There are two ways we can fix this. Either the device must be opened completely so that you can reach everywhere and dry and clean everything. Or you let the unit dry on its own for at least 48-72 hours and test it again. It is possible that there is still moisture somewhere and it could cause a short circuit.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Hello, your request is still open. You haven't answered my last message. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal