James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My pond vacuum won't start in pond mode but will in indoor

my pond vacuum won't start in pond mode but will in indoor mode - any suggestions as to what the problem might be?
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Its a pondxpert 4 in 1 cleaner. PXVACMASTER
JA: How long has this been going on with your vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just now. I accidentally put the suction hose onto the blow connector then realised once I'd turned it on so switched it to the correct one then wouldn't work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so - it's only just over a year old and has only been used about 3 times before now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - please keep looking for me. Thanks

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

So there is no sign of life when you press start when in wet mode?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's correct

The appliance has a hardware fault, its out of warranty which means you will need to arrange you own repairs.

It could a faulty switch or an issue on the pump system.

The first thing to do is strip it down and checked continuity across the switch, as I cant think of a fuse which would cause this fault.

James, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.