James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My the door of my Beko Cascade 50 oven is stuck shut, It

Customer Question

Hi Pearl.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: my the door of my Beko Cascade 50 oven is stuck shut
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just happened yesterday. I've tried to open it. Don't see any other options
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's all the information I have, Pearl
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm happy to wait for an answer. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a rip-off, right?
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Having learned that Just Ask is a rip-off I've already closed my account and requested a refund.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Should you still require technical assistance please let me know.

In terms of the fault were you doing a cleaning cycle on the oven, if so what symbols are showing on the display?

Where the door is locked (rather than stuck) this can be the fault on the latch, which requires accessing the rear of the oven to free the latch.

The Cascade 50 is only a generic range rather than a model, to assist you further it would be useful to know the full model number.