Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Whitegoods Engineer
101089104

The light in my Bosch fridge freezer has gone out but the

The light in my Bosch fridge freezer has gone out but the appliance still seems to be working ?
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch fridge? How old is it?
Customer: KGN34NW3AG 6 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the Light was on last evening . What should I try?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hi, thanks for your question. I'm Gavin and I'll help you with your fridge freezer.

You will receive an automated pop up offering a phone call. Please ignore it as I am unable to provide that service at the moment.

I’m just going to bring up the details of your model, whilst I do that are there any other visible lights or displays? Are they working?

Thank You

Gavin

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are no other visible lights working

Thank you, ***** ***** press the degrees C button at the top when you open the fridge door does that come on and allow you to change the temperature?

I have received a request for a phone call but unfortunately can’t take calls at the minute. If you are happy to carry on online with me you won’t be charged for a call, or I can opt out to allow another expert to call you

Thank You

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are no lights and if I press the degrees C button nothing happens. I bought the fridge freezer from ***** ***** and have the receipt which gives me a two year warrenty perhaps I should get in touch with them?

If it’s under warranty they will call out free of charge and do any repair needed. Have you tried plugging it into a different socket just to be sure that’s ok?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I will try another socket

OK, let me know how you get on or if there is anything else I can do to help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have chnged sockets andit seems to be working. Thanks

Excellent. Looks like it was the socket and not the fridge freezer. If you are in a house built in the past 15 years check for switches above the work tops that control the sockets in case they have been turned off in error

Please could you click on the stars to rate my help

Thank You