Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a panasonic fridge freezer side by side. At he bottom

Customer Question

I have a panasonic fridge freezer side by side. At he bottom of the fridge where the veg drawer is there is a little water - seems it has been leaking from somewhere for a while as it started coming out of the fridge. I wipe every morning and evening now but the problem is I cannot see where the water is coming from.
JA: What Panasonic product do you have?
Customer: PANASONIC B53V XB side by side fridge freezer. I explained the problem above
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: nothing. There was a pool of water at the bottom of the fridge under the veg drawer. I wiped and now every day there is a small trickle of water. I cannot see where it is coming from
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This fridge freezer stopped the electrics one evening - the electrician cme out and isolated and said the problem was the Panasonic. I called an engineer but said the fridge freezer was working ok, nothing overheating etc. it is still isolate not on the motherboeard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Panasonic fridge freezer side by side B53V XB - fridge accumulates water at he bottom under veg drawer. I cannot see where the water is coming from. What could it be?
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Can you see the drainage hole on the back wall inside the fridge, fairly low down?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.