Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My stick Dyson is flashing red lights when plugged in to

Customer Question

My stick Dyson is flashing red lights when plugged in to recharge. Looking at the lead it would appear that my cleaner has run over the lead while it was on the floor and it has cut into the lead. Could this be the problem and can I get a replacement for this. Serial no: UF5-UK-JNV6261A.
JA: Have you replaced the light fixture or switch before? If so, how long ago?
Customer: My stick Dyson is flashing red lights when plugged in to recharge. Looking at the lead it would appear that my cleaner has run over this lead with the Hoover and it has cut into thr lead. Could this be the problem and can I get a replacement for this. Serial no: UF5-UK-JNV6261A. Thank you. Gillian
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday. When I plug it in to recharge it is not doing so. Pressing to start the machine it does not start and red lights flashing. I do not know what else to try but am assuming it is the connection lead.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I do not know what to say the machine will not start and is not charging.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you tell me what model the device is? Is it a V6 or a V7 - what does the nameplate say?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Hello, your request is still open. You haven't answered my last message. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal