Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

We have a Intex above ground 18ft by 9ft pool. Can not get

Customer Question

We have a Intex above ground 18ft by 9ft pool. Can not get the chlorinator to work keeps coming up with low flow error (90). Have checked filter which is clean, do have small crack in hose from heat pump to output which I have taped. Can not get rid of air in filter though, checked and checked again, can't see how air getting in?
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome back to JustAnswer!

Could you tell me the make and model of your chlorinator? Is it Intex? If so, do you know the model?

(Please note that I'm about to go to lunch so there will be a delay before my next reply.)
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, you haven't replied for a few days; do you still need help with your chlorinator?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I didn't get back to you, all ok now.