Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My bread maker will not switch on, have checked fuse in plug

my bread maker will not switch on, have checked fuse in plug all ok ?
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: SDZB2502 bread maker
JA: How long have you had your SDZB2502?
Customer: aprox 2years +
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked fuse, held down start buttonfor 5secs no power getting through
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i dont think so

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

There are several reasons for this error. It may be that the cable is defective. It is also possible that the control board in the device is faulty. Do you have the possibility to open the device completely and use a multimeter to measure the power supply ? I must point out that electrical work should only be done by qualified personnel. When you do so, you must always be very careful.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Hello, your request is still open. You haven't answered my last message. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks had repairs done

All right, I wish you the best of luck with the device. Thank you and have a good evening. Stay well.

Erdal Zal,
Experience: