David McCready
David McCready, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self Employed
108625936

Vermin have chewed through both inlet and drain pipes of my

Vermin have chewed through both inlet and drain pipes of my Din28Q20 dishwasher. I now have spare pipes, how do I remove old and refit new. What is the best acess
JA: Who makes your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: 3 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am competent engineer, I just want to know easiest access to change pipes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hi my name is***** am here to help, I will just get details of your machine, and will be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok

Ok the inlet pipe of the dishwasher should just screw in to the back of the machine.

The drain hose will be connected to the drain pump.

The easiest way to gain access to the drain pump is to remove the dishwasher.

** Please ensure that the machine is turned off and isolated from the mains**

If the dishwasher is empty ( it likely is as the drain hose is chewed) you should tip it on the lef side. You sould then have access to remove the base.

Hi I have just tried to call as requested. Do you want me to try again? or alternatively do you want to ask another question here?