KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a NEFF warming drawer N17HH10N0B/02 and the drawer

I have a NEFF warming drawer N17HH10N0B/02 and the drawer will not latch shut. Drawer appears to engage mechanism but will not push it far enough to lock. Have removed drawer and can manually operate the mechanism with no issues. Have adjusted the locking mechanism so it is as far forward as possible but drawer will still not latch shut. Any recommendations?
JA: How old is your Neff warming drawer?
Customer: purchased in 2016
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff warming drawer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A few months and have explained in my question actions already taken
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

As it appears to engage mechanism the only other thing that can cause this is the coupling (part#203 in this IMAGE).

The coupling is faulty and will need replacement.

The part is available HERE for £33 + repair charges.

Please DO NOT ACCEPT the PHONE CALL request.

That is auto generated and not sent by me.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

____________________________________________________________

If you are satisfied with my assistance, your 5 STAR Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated. Thank You!

OK, Good Luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kevin, I've obtained the connector and attempting to fit now. Before removing the warming drawer I have to remove the oven and microwave above it. I've pulled the microwave out, but am struggling to disconnect the power lead from the device. The lead is very short so I'm not able to pull the microwave just out before having to disconnect it. Problem is plug on end of lead will not pull out of microwave socket. Is it a straight pull or are there any locking clips that need pressure applying on first?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had one last go and found the clip and managed to remove it. Thanks anyway

You are welcome.