Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My oven _Delonghi. is not heating up but fan still working

Hi . My oven _Delonghi . is not heating up but fan still working blowing cold air . Could tis be the element ?
JA: How old is your oven? Have you checked if all the coils and heating elements are working properly?
Customer: Oven is about 5 years old . Haven't checked anything . I'm a girl !! Need an engineer to fix it !!
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Happened this morning . Just left it . It happened before with my old delonghi .
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Thanks . I don't think so .

Good evening Ma'am, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

From your description, it's very likely that the fan oven element is burned out. This is fairly commonplace. Whereabouts in the UK are you?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks . I have managed to get an engineer to come out and fix it which is what I wanted in the first place but thanks for your help anyway .

Thank you for letting me know, and for your rating - it's much appreciated :-)