Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I am trying to swap which side my Bosch Classic MAXXX

Customer Question

Hi there. I am trying to swap which side my Bosch Classic MAXXX freedom performance fridge opens. These instructions are really helpful but I can't work out how to remove the trim at the top of the fridge. I'm trying all types of screwdriver in the tiny holes where it appears to be hinged to attach to the fridge but I'm not sure if there are screws in there. Seem to be holes lined with white plastic if they makes sense?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 1 year ago.

Morning guys im darran I'm a refrigeration engineer

Active Requests

Hide Sidebar

I have a Baumatic Hood, model F70ss. serial no 0430 The fan

Hi Pearl, My fridge freezer , has all lights on and the

I have a kenwood full lenght fridge and in the past month it

samsung RS21NCSV fridge keeps icing up strugling to main

Hello, I would like to replace the door seal on my Bosch

My neff fridge-freezer isn't very cold and the temperature

Hi, the Neff microwave open door button stopped working

Model E-Nr RY 495330/2 JA: What's the brand and model of

How can I tell if my appliance is working? Fridge light is

My Fisher and Paykel French door fridge - left hand door

My rad keeps tripping. There is washing in the machine.

Beko hq1224x new appliance just installed and will not turn

Our Sasung frudge freezer is not working the fridge light is

Why is my grundig fridge not cooling JA: What's the brand

Why does my Samsung Cool Tech plus keep icing up the

Hi we are trying to replace the element on our warming draw.

We have a new zanussi cooker zvc46050wa which we have to

Where is the water filter on my Haier HRF-663CJR model

Are you able to send me an installation guide for my

Hi, my caple wine cooler has stopped cooling....puzzled to

Hello! I have an icemaker problem: it's stopped working.

I wanted to make a bit of syrup for fruit salad and measure

I have scorched a blouse and can't remove the damage

My induction neff hob when I put one ring on full power and

h;ow do i change my bosch classixx fridge freezer from right

Request Details

margo fergusson

Value:

$14.01

Category:

Appliance

/ Home Improvement

|

Status:

Waiting For Customer

Request NCR | Close | Remove | Opt Out

More

Messages

Customer

h;ow do i change my bosch classixx fridge freezer from right hand closing to left hand closing

01/02/2015 04:31

Daniel

Can you post the full model number please.

01/02/2015 04:33

Customer

Bosch classixx maxx freedom performance number at back

DCIIOEIORAW5R600 this information got from lower back of fridge hopthis suffices, fridge about 10 years olod

02/02/2015 08:57

Daniel

The model details will be on a sticker on the inside of the fridge usually behind the salad box.

02/02/2015 07:07

Customer

model ENRKGV28325GB/o1

03/02/2015 08:28

Daniel

Ok on this model you need to remove the plastic trim at the bottom when you open the freezer door. Its should just pull off.

Then get someone to hold the freezer door and undo the screws holding the bottom hinge on.

With that off you can now remove the middle hinge so again get someone to hold the fridge door.

With the middle hinge off you can then remove the fridge door.

Now you need to remove the trim at the top and then you can remove the top hinge.

Now you need to swap the top and bottom hinge over so the bottom goes to the top and vice versa. Or if they wont fit then on some models you unscrew the pin on the hinge and move it over to the other hole.

Then you refit the doors and hinges in reverse order from there.

The trims can be a bit or a night mare you think your going to break them but they do clip off

Regards darran

Sorry about that nonidea what happened

k on this model you need to remove the plastic trim at the bottom when you open the freezer door. Its should just pull off.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator