Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

Have aksf3022 hotpoint fridge got a new electronic thermo

Have aksf3022 hotpoint fridge got a new electronic thermo pcb , I also got card reader and card but can’t find a socket for the reader
JA: How old is your Hotpoint fridge?
Customer: 2015
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the fridge gets to cold and freezes up.the push buttons do not seem to work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just need to no if you just put new circuit board on and go
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a refrigeration specialist

Listen be very careful these boards are non programed well the come with a basic setting and need the information downloaded from the reader

The port for the reader is at the back beside the compressor there is an oblong cream white cap take this off and attache the reader

Now the card insert it make sure it's the right way as the card is a one shot

The reader will flash and when it's done it will go solid green

Guys I hope this has helped

Darran

ThThis is a video of the smart reader with a washer but the port is the same on the rear of the fridge

https://youtu.be/pp86WOEUkbw

Darran

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply we have taken the whole integrated fridge out and looked at the back we studied it and could not see any where to plug in reader? Now after getting your advice do we take the whole fridge out again !?? Did we miss the oblong covered cap?? My husband is shielding the only reason not getting anyone to fix it . I think we might struggle to take it out again if you are sure there is a plug in there ? Fingers crossed . Thanks

Guys what's the serial number for the applince

Guys has your applince got the pcb board and cotrols at the top of the applince

The low end adapter for your applince is behind this have a read of this

Slightly pull out the applince to reveal the top remove the cover over the top lip and remove the pcb panel behind this is the low end adapter you can reprogram the board from hear

Regards darran

Guys this set up is the one talked about before

This has the port for the adapter at the rear as said before have a look

Darran

Hooenthisnhelps sort the reprogramming

Regards darran

Could you plz tick the answer tab for me :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our fridge is different from this our controls are inside the fridge,and the pcb is behind the control buttons .Our model is Hotpoint MOD. NO. KSF 3022 Vl. SERIAL NO . ###-##-####
Kind Regards
Susan.

Susan when you open the door the control is at the top with the controls ?

Susan your ports in the pcb behind the cover inside the fridge see attached

Andn

Guys can you plz tick the answer tab to close the question my side plz

Darran

Darran Wilkins ,
Experience: dasdasd