Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have Smeg dishwasher and I need to ask how it's work just

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have Smeg dishwasher and I need to ask how it's work just to make sure I am using correct or not , my dishwasher is old not new
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: DI 409CA- DI612 CA
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am not using before so I need to make sure for the salt , I used two times but some of the forks and knifes still dirty
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: to check the dishwasher over the phone please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

You cannot operate the device incorrectly. If the dishes in a dishwasher do not come clean and crimped, there can be several reasons for this.

It may be that the appliance does not heat the water so that the heater is broken.

It is possible that the spray arms do not rotate properly so that the dishes become dirty.

These things must be checked first. Always check at the end if the water has become hot and if the dishes are warm after the end of the program.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Hello, your request is still open. You haven't answered my last message. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal