Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Ihave justgot my strimer butthe charger will notwork. A

Customer Question

Ihave justgot my strimer butthe charger will notwork. A green light comes on immediatly but goes out
JA: What's the brand and model of your charger? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new there is a number on the back BL2018
JA: How long has this been going on with your charger? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have just got it this morning
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The charger is very loos when pluged into the battery
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Since your strimmer is so new, this is very easy. I recommend that you take it straight back to the retailer and get a replacement or a refund.

You have considerable rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Since the fault occurred within six months of purchase, the onus is on the merchant to prove that the fault wasn't introduced during manufacture.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK Amazon sent it so should I sed it back and ask for a replacment?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK I have sorted it myself
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please refind me
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 1 month ago.

As I said, you should take it straight back to the retailer and get a replacement or a refund. Since you asked for my advice and then took it, no refund is due.