Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd,
Experience:  Owner/Partner at Bargain Box
99457030

I have a dyson ballhoover but unfortunately can't release

Customer Question

I have a dyson ballhoover but unfortunately can't release the brushes to have it cleaned. I have watched the video how to release them and a red clip is shown to release I do not have the red clip on this machine,Is there another way to take them off Thanks
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: The vacuum is probably about 10 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried everything to release the brushes but nothing helps
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Everything apart from theb rushes is fine but I do know there is definitely a blockage as the vacuum is not picking up.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 1 year ago.

Guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer can you provide the model of the hoover dc65 dc 25 etc

Have a look at this see if it helps

https://youtu.be/AP4uTEF3d9Y

Regards darran

Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 1 year ago.

Can you please tell me which model Dyson this is