Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I got a brand new cooker from curry’s through ebay it’s all

Customer Question

Hi I got a brand new cooker from curry’s through ebay it’s all been wired in right and the bottom oven is not working but everything else is
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: BEKO XDC653K 60 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker - Black & Silver - Currys
INCLUDING FREE DELIVERY!!
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don’t know what to try as I’m not a electrician obviously I’ve tried turning it on
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just that the bottom oven is not working at all
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 2 months ago.

Good evening, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Why are you certain that the cooker was connected correctly? Who connected it? Did they test the appliance afterwards?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 1 month ago.

Good evening, you haven't replied for a few days; do you still need help with your cooker?