Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have no power to tv. Have checked plug and plug fuse.

JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Toshiba 55” series no: 85N02089
JA: How long has this been going on with your Toshiba appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven’t used it for a couple of months. Was 100% before that. Have unplugged and replugged after 30 and 60 seconds. Have pressed and held power button on tv for variety of seconds. New batteries in remote. Held and pressed remote power button
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

When you plug the plug into the socket what color does the LED light up?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No light on led no power at all
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Erdal, thanks for taking time to help

Have you checked the fuse on the plug?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Okay if you have checked everything then unfortunately the power supply on the mainboard is defective. How old is your TV?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Maybe 8-10 years can’t recall to be honest

Okay then as said the power supply on the mainboard is definitely defective. It is very complex and expensive to repair it. With such an old TV it is not worth repairing. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks. Just found another power switch on tv and now working ����‍♀️

If you find the power switch with the mainboard of course you can try to replace it. It will run 99% of the time. Do you have any questions?