Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Trying to replace a handle on a Beko fridge freezer ASD241B

Trying to replace a handle on a Beko fridge freezer ASD241B can’t see where the handle comes off need some advice please
JA: How old is your Beko fridge?
Customer: 3 yrs old but still available now
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: there is a big scratch on it so bought a genuine handle can’t see where you can release the handle off the door
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really just need to know how to get it off the door

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Normally at BEKO you can slide the handle up. You need to apply a little more pressure then you can push the handle upwards away. If you could send me a picture of it, that would be very good. You can send me photos in the text box on the bottom right with attachments.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Erdal iv forward 2 pictures
Thanks Omar

Exactly for the models you have to pull the handle up from the bottom to the top. If necessary knock a little bit to make it jump out. It is a locked from top to bottom.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou I’ve done it I really appreciate your advice

All right, I wish you every success with the device. If you have no further questions, please rate me with five stars in the top right corner so I can close the request. I thank you and wish you a nice day. Stay healthy at home.