Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Just purchased an Electric Hob model ACC 654 F/NE,

Customer Question

Hi just purchased an Electric Hob model ACC 654 F/NE
JA: What's the brand and model of your hob?
Customer: Unfirtunately went to turn on hob to use - but only light that come on
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: is the No 4 Indicator light - function Active - which appears to have a small padlock beolow
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just fot FYI the hob worked fine this morning.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 2 months ago.

Good evening, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

It sounds like you've inadvertently locked the control panel. To unlock, press and hold the OK/lock button for 3 seconds, and the padlock should disappear.

_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 1 month ago.

Good evening, you haven't replied for a few days; do you still need help with your hob?