Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Candy CBWM916TWH-80. 2 months ago I had a E20n

I have a Candy CBWM916TWH-80. 2 months ago I had a E20n error. Cutting to the quick the drain pump had gone and thus I replaced it. 6 weeks of further washing and I now have a E03 error code. I have checked all drainage pipes for blockages. When I remove the filter there is circa 2-3 litres of water comes out. The pump works when I check it on the drain and spin circle with the drum empty. Any ideas Regards Shane
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: Candy CBWM916TWH-80
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a Candy CBWM916TWH-80. 2 months ago I had a E20n error. Cutting to the quick the drain pump had gone and thus I replaced it. 6 weeks of further washing and I now have a E03 error code. I have checked all drainage pipes for blockages. When I remove the filter there is circa 2-3 litres of water comes out. The pump works when I check it on the drain and spin circle with the drum empty
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The cycle does not drain on the spin cycle

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This error message means that either the level switch for the water level or the heating is defective. It is possible that there is an insulation fault in the heating system. However, 90% of the time the heater is defective when this error message appears. If you replace the heating, the device will work properly again.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. May I ask why a heating switch would stop the machine draining?

The machine works with the control board. When the control board gets a ready message, the pump is started. First the control board must get a message from the heater that is hot and has cooled down. If there is not yet the message war that the water has cooled down then the control board can not give a message to the drain pump. Then it will also stop. That happens then surely only with the normal wash cycle. What happens if you start the program spin and drain? Will the water be pumped out ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did try the drain and spin. I could hear the pump but the water did not drain. I drained the water through removing the filter. I then commenced the drain and rinse cycle with the filter removed so I could see the pump blades moving and they were. All drainage pipes have been flushed through. Regards
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was receiving a similar error (E03) on the spin and drain cycle

Okay, this is very difficult to determine. Normally it has to be professionally checked by a technician and if necessary the defective part has to be replaced. It is also possible that the control board is faulty so that it sporadically causes this error. As I said it is very difficult to suggest something clear to you now. I have often had the error E03 where I only replaced the heater and had no error after that. Do you have any more questions?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your help Erdal

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you, ***** ***** have a good evening. Stay well.