Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Right. I have a cheap Currys Essentials washing machine. I

Customer Question

Right. I have a cheap Currys Essentials washing machine. I have done two loads of laundry but the third has stopped dead. I have looked into the manuals regarding the error codes, but what the machine is doing doesn't match. It's basically beeping, the degree bulbs are flashing 5 times, and then it's beeping again. It won't drain. It won't let me open the door. I don't know if this is a drainpipe problem or a filter problem. I don't understand British appliances. I'm really aggravated now. The other thing too, is this is a rental property I've just moved into, and this washing machine is not stabilised although the landlord said it was. It travels across the floor when spinning. I was looking into getting stabilizer legs and also a vibration mat. But now this. Help.
JA: What happened just before your washer displayed this message?
Customer: It was just washing and stopped.
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well this particular problem is just today.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I've tried turning it off. I've tried disconnecting it from the electric for a few minutes - it's on a wall switch.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Normally you should have a service door at the bottom where the pump and the strainer are. There's a dog blanket where you can open it up and pull out the strainer. You have to be careful because all the water can flow out when you open the strainer. When you have cleaned the strainer please also look into the hole that is not blocked and the pump is at the bottom.

But if you say that this machine moves back and forth when you spin it, that is not okay. It needs to be stabilized or it will always cause problems.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Hello, your request is still open. You haven't answered my last message. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal