Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

The hob is locked out and I can’t please help, electric and

Customer Question

The hob is locked out and I can’t cook please help
JA: Is your hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric and 2 and half years olf
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: all evening never happened before
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no no
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 2 months ago.

Good evening, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please provide the make and complete model number of the hob. Also, please tell me what's currently showing on the display, or attach a photo.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.