Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a built in Oven and Grill which my late husband

Customer Question

Good evening,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a built in Oven and Grill which my late husband fitted, yesterday the oven wouldn't turn on although the grill is still operative, what can be the problem, my son-in-law told me before they left that it could be the fuse, can you please help me, now I have lost my husband I live on my own
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I noticed that the oven wouldn't work on Thursday evening and then I never used it again until my daughter visited yesterday, I just haven't bothered eating, It worries me playing with things that are electric.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know I was just surprised that although the oven won't work, the grill is still working. The whole unit is only 3.5 yrs old, surely it should last a lot longer than this. My husband was an engineer so he knew what he was doing, of the 3 homes we had he did everything to do with electrics, I trusted him totally.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd like to know if it is something simple that can be solved to enable me to cook myself something for my dinner on Sunday?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to bed, please leave your reply and I will see and answer in the morning, thankyou
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

I am really very sorry but this is not a problem where you can fix it with the push of a button.

You must first check if the fuse on the house power box for the stove is still on. If it is, you would have to check the cable at the back of the oven to see if the power supply is there. After that you have to check and measure if the power supply is really on when the stove goes in. For this you need a multimeter and electrotechnical knowledge.

Have you already checked the fuse box at the house to see if the fuse in the kitchen is switched on for the oven?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Hello, your request is still open. You haven't answered my last message. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal