drcool299
drcool299, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been an Appliance tech for the past 28 years. Worked on most of the branded appliances.
11923974

I need another door seal for my washer is it something we

Customer Question

i need another door seal for my washer is it something we could do ourselves
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: it is front loading and i think it is about five years old but i cant find the reciept but i did register it at the time of puchase and it had a 10 year parts guarantee
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i was cleaning it yesterday and the door seal came loose there is a metal ring that holds it in place which has corroded
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just if we can fit the new seal ourselves thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  drcool299 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, if you have the proper tools, it is easy to install. You might just need a philipps screw driver and a 8mm socket wrench.

Please ignore the phone service offer..…It is not me who initiate it but the site…but if you really want a phone call…please let me know. I only do phone call for USA customers but viber, FB messenger, or FaceTime for customers outside of USA. Thanks.