How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask drcool299 Your Own Question
drcool299, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 3102
Experience:  I have been an Appliance tech for the past 28 years. Worked on most of the branded appliances.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
drcool299 is online now

I have a Smeg BU93P, I need to know what size cable I have

Customer Question

I have a Smeg BU93P, I need to know what size cable I have to use to connect it to my electrical supply and also how to connect it to my smeg appliance ?
JA: How old is your Smeg appliance?
Customer: Brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Smeg appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I havent installed it yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a dual fuel cooker
Expert:  drcool299 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, depending on your power supply, if it is only house hold power supply, 220 volts single phase, the required is 3X 6 mm2 3 wire cable that can withstand 90 C temperature.

I attached the page that came from the manual. It also says in the manual how to connect your cables to your unit. If you are not familiar with electricity, I recommend getting a professional electrician for safety purposes.

Please ignore the phone service offer..…It is not me who initiate it but the site…but if you really want a phone call…please let me know. I only do phone call for USA customers but viber, FB messenger, or FaceTime for customers outside of USA. Thanks.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Please stay safe.