drcool299
drcool299, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been an Appliance tech for the past 28 years. Worked on most of the branded appliances.
11923974

I have a Smeg BU93P, I need to know what size cable I have

Customer Question

I have a Smeg BU93P, I need to know what size cable I have to use to connect it to my electrical supply and also how to connect it to my smeg appliance ?
JA: How old is your Smeg appliance?
Customer: Brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Smeg appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I havent installed it yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is a dual fuel cooker
Expert:  drcool299 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, depending on your power supply, if it is only house hold power supply, 220 volts single phase, the required is 3X 6 mm2 3 wire cable that can withstand 90 C temperature.

I attached the page that came from the manual. It also says in the manual how to connect your cables to your unit. If you are not familiar with electricity, I recommend getting a professional electrician for safety purposes.

Please ignore the phone service offer..…It is not me who initiate it but the site…but if you really want a phone call…please let me know. I only do phone call for USA customers but viber, FB messenger, or FaceTime for customers outside of USA. Thanks.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Please stay safe.