Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I’ve got a full size Bosch freezer which is now showing E1

I’ve got a full size Bosch freezer which is now showing E1 what does that mean.
JA: How old is your Bosch freezer?
Customer: about 20 yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: last evening for some reason the temp went down to 10 so I did what I’ve done before but after quite a while it had gone down to 0 so I redid what I’d done before & went to bed. Got up about 3 am but it hadn’t changed but everything was still frozen. Now it’s saying E1 so what can I do. Help!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i did turn it off for 5mins & that’s when E1 came up.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Did you get my phone no***********

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

The error E1 means that the air sensor thermostat is defective. You will not be able to fix these errors. You will need a technician to fix it. It is very complex and very difficult to access.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cam you forget it

I don't understand her. Do you still need my help or not?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you not bother. I'm not pay I g

I don't know what their problem is. I answered you, and I don't understand why you're having this conversation with me now. I wish you every success and have a nice weekend.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you how do I delete my bank details

You must log in under Customer Support. There you can also delete or change your registration data. Thank you as well. Stay healthy.