Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

My Bosch vacuum cleaner will not switch off, Flexxo series 4

Customer Question

My Bosch vacuum cleaner will not switch off
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Flexxo series 4 bought March this year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has started this morning, and I've tried switching off a number of times.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No not that i Know of. It has not been bumped or anything similar. It's just that the switch will not stop it from working.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 2 months ago.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer

Listen this is n fixable your micro switch on the on off button has failed it's no longer dis engaging , it woukd not cost much to take it to a vacume engineer, or even do the repair your self if your handy

But it's onky from March guys take it straight back and request a replacement as your still under warranty.

Regards ***** ***** you need anything else just ask :)