Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Our Hoover dynamic washing machine is showing fault E22,

Our Hoover dynamic washing machine is showing fault E22
JA: What happened just before your Hoover washer displayed this message?
Customer: Just stopped, nothing else
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started yesterday, cleaned out the filter, checked the waste pipe and checked the pump is working
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This error message means that the pumping process is interrupted. It can be caused by a defective pump or a faulty heater.

Can you tell me what happens when you start the program spin and drain?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Fills with water, pumps out cycling, after six or seven pump outs the error message E22 comes up

Ok it can be that the pump is difficult to operate or defective. Do you still have warranty on the device?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No

Okay, I'm really sorry you have no guarantee. But like I said, 90% of the pump is not working anymore. It needs to be replaced. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, but thank you for trying to help

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you and have a great weekend. Stay well.