Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Have a dyson cyclone v10 animal vacuum cleaner. Now 2 years

Customer Question

Have a dyson cyclone v10 animal vacuum cleaner. Now 2 years old. 5 months after purchase there was a motor fault on the machine and it was replaced. I am ow haveing problems 1. It keeps showing it is blocked but it isn`t 2 the filter needs cleaning but is being done every two weeks and the astar is intermitent. Have cleaned and cleared as per the manual. What do I do next?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For about 6 weeks and I have cleaned and cleared as per the manual
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of only to say I look after my domestic equipment and there should be no reason for this continuing fault
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

But it can also be that the floor nozzle or the pipe is blocked. But it can also happen that the filter is not very good through usual. From time to time you have to buy a new filter. It is also possible that the battery power has become very weak, which can lead to such a mistake. Please test this: take the filter out and then try to suck it. Does this error message appear again?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Hello, your request is still open. You haven't answered my last message. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal