DaddyG
DaddyG, Civil Engineer
Experience:  MSc Civil & Environmental Engineering. BEng (Hons). Qualified appliance tester.
11349392

Looking for breadmaker sd2511wxc, I need a new breadmaker,

Customer Question

looking for breadmaker sd2511wxc
JA: How long have you had your SD2511WXC?
Customer: I need a new breadmaker
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: none availablewith any store
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: if you have one reconditioned I would be happy
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer.

Please be aware that JustAnswer doesn't supply any products or parts; this is an independent forum where technicians and experts give online advice and remote assistance.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  DaddyG replied 3 months ago.

Hi, sorry to keep you waiting. My name is***** am a qualified appliance technician and customer service.

The price for a re-conditioned Panasonic sd-2511 is almost the same, if not more, of what you pay for a new one. Moreover you will not get any warranty on a second one appliance. Here is an example of a second hand, ending on Ebay for over £100.

The minimum retail regular price for this model is £129 new. Here is an example from Curry's.

I recommend buying a new one. Argos has a special offer on Panasonic bread makers and it is selling the SD-2511WXC for less than £100 through their Ebay online shop. The model comes with full factory warranty. Click here to see the offer. You will have the option to collect the bread-maker at your local Argos shop or have it delivered.

You can click on the blue links above to see the offers. I recommend buying from the last offer from Argos on Ebay, which is the official Argos reseller on Ebay. Click here to see the recommended offer again.

If you repute my advice helpful, please do not forget to rate the answer. Let me kn

ow if you need further help.

T