Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I e had my new washing machine e for about 3 months I can't

Customer Question

Hi I e had my new washing machine e for about 3 months I can't figure out auto dose and I never been albe to connect to the WiFi not very happy with it
JA: Is your washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since we've had it emptied both draws can only get a remote nice smell to the washing by chucking in 2 or 3 liquid tabs
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Form the first 2 months I don't believe it was putting in powder or conditioner hence not washing well and never been able to use the WiFi app
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 1 month ago.

Guys the fact you have said you are using 2 to 3 washing tabs is crazy this is why your washing is not clean this amount of detergent will not be rinsed out and cause many issues to the appliance and your skin this detergent will not be flushed from your appliance during the rinse cycle

Cloths should smell fresh not of detergent also if your washing at low temp these tabs are not disolving 100% as liquid tabs are oil based and require hot temp to break them down

The wifi you need to down load the specific app for your appliance and connect them much like Bluetooth